Friday, October 7, 2011

Twins' Room

To say that I've neglected the twins' bedroom would be an understatement. Their room is a poor mix of leftover wall clings from when their older siblings occupied the space and a heavy dose of no personality.

When we bought the house, the room was white with navy blue baseboards. We had since painted the walls "Christopher Robin Green" and the baseboards white. I'm tempted to paint their room the same sunshiny yellow as the older girls' room. But I'm reminded by my husband that it seems like we JUST painted this room to the green not long ago and we should stick with it for awhile.

Until I get a "vision" for their room, I'm afraid I will have a hard time selling him on repainting.
See? It's dark and gloomy. (I hate it.) This room needs new carpet (beige).

1 comment:

  1. Trust me- their room looks WAY better than my kid's room. We're renting right now so I can't do much with the house. Plus, my twins are a boy and girl, and in my head I have dreams of an awesome girl room, and an awesome boy room, not a gender neutral room. So until we have our own house again all three kids are sharing a boring, uninspiring (and also very dark and gloomy) room.
    www.inside-outdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete