Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Wreath



Another inspiration from Pinterest. (I'm completely hooked on that site!) I made this wreath for our front door for less than $5.  Because of the kids, I've retired all our glass ornaments in exchange for safer ones. They've been sitting in the Christmas box for years just waiting to be put to good use again. That's when I stumbled upon this gem on Pinterest.

Using a coat hanger, our old glass ornaments and some velvet ribbon I got at Hobby Lobby for 50% off (90y for $4.49) I made this pretty wreath in about 10 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great. I'm about to make one with vintage ornaments. Did you use hot glue to put it together? If you did, you might not want to put it outside. Hot glue tends to release when the temperture changes and you'll have a lot of ornaments falling off (learned from experience).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Pinterest too. Yours turned out great! Jen http://creating-with-the-js.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete