Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And just like that, Halloween is over!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! We have a double curse when it comes to Halloween. We live on a busy street AND our neighbors are generally older and don't participate in passing out candy. Still, year after year, Hub and I buy tons of candy in hopes that many goblins pay us a visit. This year we had a total of 7. 4 of which were much too old to be trick-or-treating, but they were in costume... which actually made me more afraid they were going to stick us up for all our loot!

Pardon my need to keep some sort of privacy. ;)


We had a nice weenie & marshmallow roast on our front porch after the twins went to sleep. This was the first year we've done that... and we had so much fun with it I think we've just started a new tradition!

My mind has been a little preoccupied these past few days, but that hasn't stopped me from making mental to-do craft lists!  I just haven't had the time or energy to sit down and actually do them. Soon, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment